Communications for hospitals, long-term care, assisted living and home healthcare settings.
- Prepare for bomb threats, active shooters and other disasters
- Alert your staff about evacuations and medical lockdowns
- Automatically distribute weather alerts
- Mobilize teams to find at-risk missing patients quickly
- Send all-clear notifications to geo-targeted locations
- Immediately alert IT staff about network disruptions
- Immediately alert staff about viral and infectious disease outbreaks
- QuickConference for secure patient care collaboration
- Connect with staff to cancel or fill shifts as needed
- Keep remote workers, such as home health nurses, informed
- Remind staff about training and certification compliance needs
- Publish information about policy changes and mandatory meetings
- Update patients with important care information
Award-winning Emergency Preparedness Software you can trust
Healthcare Case Studies
Adams County, Colorado
Arkema Chemical Manufacturing
Atlantic Cape Community College
Unlock the Full Potential of Mass Notification with Regroup.
Get your hands on our in-depth guide to explore all the features and benefits that Regroup has to offer.Download
"Regroup helps us communicate more efficiently within our project teams and trade partners. It's a great tool to quickly distribute important information throughout the entire project team."
"Regroup meets all of our needs and is extremely easy to use."
"We like how easy it is for non-technical users to send messages through Regroup and we're very pleased with their reporting features."
"With Regroup’s email and SMS abilities, we’re able to reach our engineers in the event of an emergency and get responses from them very quickly."
Leading Critical Event Insights
10 Reasons to Choose Regroup Mass Notification for Your Community College
Community Colleges face various challenges and risks that can impact their students and operations, such as natural disasters, campus safety issues, policy changes and more. Therefore, educational institutions must provide timely and relevant information to…