Regroup's Mobile App is designed to be your safety companion, wherever you are. With real-time alerts and a user-friendly interface, you're always one tap away from ensuring the safety of your community.
- Receive real-time alerts for critical situations
- Two-way messaging for immediate feedback
- Geo-targeted notifications for location-specific alerts
- Quick access to emergency contacts
- Customizable alert settings for individual needs
- User-friendly interface for all age groups
- Offline access to critical information
Enhanced Safety Features
- Send SOS alerts with location data
- Access to emergency plans and documents
- Real-time updates during ongoing events
- Integration with existing safety systems
- Multi-language support for diverse communities
- Quick links to local emergency services
- Scheduled alerts for routine safety checks
Award-winning Emergency Messaging App you can trust
See How Organization's Are Using Our Mobile App For Emergency Alerts
Arkema Chemical Manufacturing
Adams County, Colorado
Unlock the Full Potential of Mass Notification with Regroup.
Get your hands on our in-depth guide to explore all the features and benefits that Regroup has to offer.Download
"Our team started the process by looking for a system that could address many of our communications challenges while easily integrating into our learning management software—Ellucian. Additionally, we especially wanted a solution that would allow us to send messages through a variety of channels to help us reach more of the campus community in the way they preferred to receive Linn-Benton communications."
"Regroup helps us communicate more efficiently within our project teams and trade partners. It's a great tool to quickly distribute important information throughout the entire project team."
"Regroup meets all of our needs and is extremely easy to use."
"We like how easy it is for non-technical users to send messages through Regroup and we're very pleased with their reporting features."
"With Regroup’s email and SMS abilities, we’re able to reach our engineers in the event of an emergency and get responses from them very quickly."